Could we get back together?

My ex boyfriend and I were childhood friends who rekindled our friendship a year before dating. We dated for 6 months but due to not going to the same school (we are in high school) and cannot drive yet, we can't see each other as much as we'd like. We ended things neutrally, however I want to be with him. He said he wants to remain good friends and if it's meant to happen it'll happen and this may just be a "break" and end up helping us. ( he said maybe when we can drive things will be different) But he also told me not to wait for him, to be open to new people. I try to distance myself but he gets mad when I do so. Is there any chance we could get back together?

He said he wouldn't date again until he could drive to avoid doing this to someone else

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. If he gets mad then he still cares for you. And by saying to open up means that he only wants the best for you. He still cares. Trust me you guys have a chance of dating again. Make it count

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi i read your message and i want you to know that it never n easy task to get over ex. i have also be a victim of this some years back i could not get my life back again because of the love i have for him, bu today we are happily married back together it a long story on the steps i took to get him back in my life. if you still love her and want her back i could help you with all i did some years back i will want you to email me on my mail so that i can let you know what to am going to wait your mail mccasart @ gmail. com

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• He told you not to wait for him because HE wants to be able to date other people. Regardless, he does have feelings for you which is why he gets upset when you distance yourself.

Whether you get back together only time will tell.