I messed up with a girl, And?

I need advice... I started talking to this girl, I'll refer to her as A. me and A got quite close and I talked to her about my previous hurtful breakup and she cheered me up, so I started developing feelings for her. Suddenly, she tells me she has a friend I should date, I'll refer to that friend as B. with that statement I figured A doesent have feelings for me, so I dated B. I decided to confess to A that I had feelings for her and apparently she did had feelings for me too, so I told B we should stop dating (even though I really had fun with her and she was so sweet) and I pursued A (because I already had feelings for her). I told her I wanna meet and talk, but after 3 weeks of excuses I got mad, and asked her if she wanted me or not , and she said that she's not looking for a relationship right now, so I decided to talk to B and tell her I made a mistake and wanted to date again. we dated and I really got attached to B and maybe even started loving her. a few days later, A and B talked and A told her everything, so B told me she won't be a second choice and I hurt her so bad that she doesent wanna date me anymore. I really care about B and I was stupid for listening to A about those lies and I don't know what to do. should I wait and then talk to B again? I feel like i really messed up and I feel so horrible, I cried my eyes out to B asking for forgiveness, and I really want her to understand that it's tough when 2 girls tell you they like you and you have to choose...
I messed up with a girl, And?
Add Opinion