Should I text a girl my feelings when I don't know if I will she her again?

I met this girl a while back and at first i could tell that she really really liked me and we texted everyday for hours, but then after our first date things got weird where immediately after she would barely talk or look at me. We texted a few times after that but it was always short conversations and we hung out one more time after that but it seemed like she didn't even want to be there with me and since then she won't respond to my messages. It's been a little over a month since i've talked to her and she's all i'm able to think about. The only thing that i can think that went wrong is that i didn't tell her how i feet about her, when she made it pretty clear that she liked me, but i didn't want her to feel uncomfortable and i think she was expecting me to tell her how much i like her. I would love to tell her in person but i don't know if i will see her again, so should i text her and apologize and tell her how i really feel about her, because i like her a lot and just want to talk to her more than anything.

11

What Girls Said 1

• tel her instead of keeping in

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, she probably also doesn't text because she wants to see if you text her. And that to see if you like her. So yes, text her.