Why is he moving on so fast?

Okay, so this guy I've dated for 5 months and I ended it about yesterday. And today he texted his friend saying "hey, I met a girl on Arma 3" I think that was the game he said... why is he already thinking about other girls and moving on. It hurts so much... because he was my first love and I was his too, I've been non stop crying and he's moving on already.

Okay, I ended it because he said he was falling out of love with me... or hurt so much

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh if he was at all in love with you it will hurt in a month or 2... And men has another way of moving on than women. Tho tell his friend he plays a shitty and boring game lol but it's really shit.. Hope he is catfished...

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you care how fast he's moving on when YOU ended things? You have no right to wonder why he's not hurting. I wouldn't worry too much about it though, he's known her one day. The chances of feelings being there are very slim to none.

• If he was falling out of love with you, then of course he would move on quickly. He might feel sad later though. But who knows.

My boyfriend broke up with me and four days later was with another chick. The funny thing is, I know he liked her before hand. If he hadn't, things wouldn't have progressed so quickly. It hurts especially given that I still love him and I was trying to make things work.

He just gave up on me. He stopped caring. I don't believe he ever loved me.

What Guys Said 4

• You never loved him. You liked the attention. He never loved you either. y'all are too young and dumb to understand. play it day by day and go with the flow. let him do him and just ignore him

• Arma 3 is fun sorry can't tell u why. He is maybe sad too but just want to be rude to u and say that he dont care

• fuck his asshole, that shit of a guy

• If you ended it then you shouldn't be complaining.

What Girls Said 3

• Block his ass, that's a bitch move, his someone elses trash now and he met a girl online? I don't think it'll last long since he just dropped from the relationship tree, and his seems like a bitch. And he probably did it to so you would think like seem like the break up meaned nothing to him or to "seem cool "

• if he was falling out if love he's obviously going to move on fast lol

• because your 15 and it's not a real relationship