How do I delete a story?

How do I remove, delete, extract lol a story >>

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You cant, read the terms of service, you have no rights, they can delete if they want to but they own it...

What Guys Said 2

• Seraphic pretty much has it covered - the whole story thing is pretty limited in that you can't edit or remove any of it, which I find highly annoying myself.

• Talk to a site administrator. They have the power to just about anything on this site, minus getting rid of these annoying pop up ads.

What Girls Said 2

• You can't with your own powers. The only way is to submit a help message to a moderator or site administrator, but even if you do that, there is a chance it will not get removed if it's not offensive or explicit in any way.

I know this because there is a story/poem I wish I could get rid of, because the funny thing is, it personally hurts me and is offensive to me, but no matter how much I ask to get it removed, it won't get removed.

Unfortunately you probably have no chance of ever removing it, but this is only from what I have experienced and encountered in attempt to get my own submission removed.

• you cant, unless you message someone that can do it