this guy I like and have been on 2 dates with
and tomorrow 3 if I go
him and I have been talking since April
but at times he has been hot and cold
but yesterday he told me he decided to go to the army
and that will be for 1 year..here in Norway the army isn't so bad
and he wanted to wait until he was done with college to go but he changed his mind..and I don't want to be heart broken or whatever I don't know if he's expecting me to wait or date him while he is gone..i mean we met only 2 and he asked me out for tomorrow...should I go? and he's moving any day now...should I say no to him?
He's moving any day now...should I say no to him?
What Guys Said 1
Yes, you should say something about him.0
What Girls Said 0
Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.