Is it cool to be a bisexual female and have boyfriend and girlfriend that agree to let you see them both?

I'm a female . I am bi. I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend and they know bout each other and are cool with it! but I'm not sure if I am?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• In my eyes, polyamory is perfectly acceptable as long as all parties are aware of the others existence.

What Guys Said 1

• Kind of a fine line. What if they both fall in love with you? I mean if you had a boyfriend (or girlfriend) and had a partner for sex (male or female) I think that's okay. But when you get feelings involved is when things get tricky.

What Girls Said 1

• To me, saying you have a "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" means that you are in an exclusive relationship. Having a girlfriend and boyfriend is just the same as having two boyfriends or two girlfriends. They aren't really boyfriends or girlfriends at that point, just people you are dating. If you want to be in a relationship, they you really need to pick one or the other. They may be okay with it, but I still think it defeats the whole purpose of finding someone to be with (a boyfriend or girlfriend). Furthermore, what would happen when they want to get serious? They may both say it is okay now, thinking you will pick them in the end, but if you string them along, you are going to hurt someone.

• Yes I here what your sayin..but what if I'm not ready for a serious realationship?

• Then try not to give labels to them, labels carry responsibility. If you don't want commitment, then don't commit. The whole idea of dating is to see who you are best suited for. When you find someone you really want to be with, then take it to the next level. Until then, date whomever you want!