I've been with my Boyfriend for 6 years and he has cheated before. I'm 9 years younger then him and now I wanna have sex with other guys. I know if I did it would be wrong but I often fantasize about being with someone else. What do I do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• How about you not act like a cheap slut, stop being an immature cunt, and just either make your choice. Stay with him, be happy with your boyfriend, and not cheat, or your second option is, break up with him and then find yourself another guy. Whatever you do though don't just fuck around him just for the sake of seeing what it's like with other guys. That's just slutty. Don't be a cunt. Be honorable, otherwise you're just as bad as everything I always believed about women.

What Guys Said 1

• You have a free card, he has cheated on you so you can even it up if you want or maybe find someone else if you don't want to be with him anymore...

What Girls Said 2

• PSSSH I'd let him go girl if he cheated on you before he probably still is! let him go, go with other guys!

• you should break up with him, but if you have sex with other guys just to get back at him, you might regret it later on so I don't think you should. break up with him for sure though.