Guys, I sent my ex a text what should I do now?

The reason we broke up is because he is a huge dick (he broke up with me because I think girls and boys are equal). He called me after the break up and he said I will call you back later I am really busy now. So I've been waiting for 3 days and I haven't heard anything from him so I sent him a text back saying: hey just asking if everything is okay because you haven't called after our last call?'' Did I do something really stupid?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you didn't want to break up, so somhow unwillingly you send him a text, because maybe you are missing him.

anyway , if you really want to get him back, you should meet him & talk to him personally to short things out.

but if you really want to broke up, think before doing it, not after, you should not have any regret , you have to be more strong on your opinion & move on. & never call him or text him.

PS : If I was in your position, I should have said fuck off & dump him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not stupid at all, but with guys like him you couldn't expect anything more than more disappointment along with time
    Forget about him and even if he calls back it's s your time to bring up the silent treatment

What Guys Said 2

• umm no he's a sexist scumbag, you should never get back with him, that or he took you as a feminist 😂, no but seriously he sounds like a scumbag

• it's really good to have an ex back.. I experienced it

What Girls Said 2

• Just wait.

• You are 20? Did you have any other relationship? He is a dick but you want him back so bad? Please forget him and move on. He doesn't care about you (anymore) and you shouldn't too.