I am still obsessed with my ex of over 2 years and he wants nothing to do with me - what can I do to move on?

we broke up over two years ago after dating for almost three but we continued seeing each other after the break up. he cheated on me but i forgave him. he then admitted to using me for sex and being in love with another girl. he told me to leave him alone and to stay out of his life. I am so hurt and sad and confused by all of this. I have developed some obsessive behaviours of stalking him using the snap chat map, making fake accounts on social media to see his pictures, and sending him fake text messages. I hate how he makes me feel so insecure and crazy. how can I stop doing this and move on with my life?
3
4