I am still obsessed with my ex of over 2 years and he wants nothing to do with me - what can I do to move on?

we broke up over two years ago after dating for almost three but we continued seeing each other after the break up. he cheated on me but i forgave him. he then admitted to using me for sex and being in love with another girl. he told me to leave him alone and to stay out of his life. I am so hurt and sad and confused by all of this. I have developed some obsessive behaviours of stalking him using the snap chat map, making fake accounts on social media to see his pictures, and sending him fake text messages. I hate how he makes me feel so insecure and crazy. how can I stop doing this and move on with my life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow that is bad... You have to just stop. Realise that what you're doing is not going to have any good outcomes. You're desperate. Start living your own life and go out. Delete all your fake accounts and stuff. Forget about him and leave him in the past. He's not good for you. You are harming yourself and you are the only one who can stop it. Be optimistic

Most Helpful Girl

• This is my testimony I really want to thank Dr Aluta for saving my marriage. My husband really treat me bad and left home for almost 3 month. this got me sick and confuse of my life. then i told my friend about my husband characters then she told me to contact Dr Aluta that he will help me bring back my husband and change him back to a good man. i never believe in all this but i gave it a try. They casted a spell of return back of love on him, and my husband came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. if you going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact him on traditionalspellhospital@ gmail com Wish you all success.

What Guys Said 2

• find someone else but better this time , someone who treats you as a human not as a sex machine and really when I say find someone else I mean to choose wisely and take time to trust him don't rush things or he'll end up to be like that moron

• Have sex with his father

What Girls Said 3

• Well I also stalked my ex through social media after we broke up. But not that much and not for too long. What you need to do is find either someone else or some hobby.

• the best thing to move on is to move on. go out and meet someone, keep urself busy, spend time with frinds. remember all the bad things about him, dont glorify him.

• glorify in what way?

• in any way. dont think of him as something u are missing, dont praise him for all the good stuff he did.

• Cut contact with him cold turkey. Remove his accounts from yours. Delete your fake accounts. Stop contacting him. You are only hurting yourself.