My ex cheated on me and I lost it, but I think if I had handled things differently we would be together still? opinions?

he cheated on me then broke up and I went crazy. I was so hurt that I texted him all the time and was clingy because I missed him. he had originally said we would for sure get back together but then after a few weeks he changed his mind. I am wondering if I had acted differently and given him some space if we may have still gotten back together.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• why do you want to get back with someone WHO CHEATED ON YOU?
    if he has done it once and knows that you'll still want him then what in the holy universe is gonna stop him from cheating again.
    you deserve better
    cut him off
    he never cared for you , never will, find someone who does

Most Helpful Girl

• He obviously took you for granted if he was really expecting you to get back with him after cheating and then broken up with you. Nobody trusts a cheater the second time.. Don't stress yourself over him or what would have been.. You definitely deserve better than a cheater..

What Guys Said 4

• No if he cheated on you then good riddance. Usually when you get cheated on you want to have the upper hand and make sure he feels bad and never cheats on you again. The way you acted you would have given him full control he knew he could cheat on you without you leaving.

• why reward a cheater with your amazing pressence... go get another man one that will love you more than anyone else including himself

• he cheated on you, whos to say its not gonna happen again, if u really want him back dont text him a long paragraph, maybe meet up for coffee or something and be honest and talk about how you feel

• yes just playing with you no matter how long you gave him he doesn't want you. He's the one that needs to be at your feet asking for forgiveness leave him alone find someone that appreciates you don't need a cheater in your life

What Girls Said 1

• You should do your best to forget about him and move on. Even if you were to get back with him, you could never trust him again. I know it can be difficult but you shouldn't waste your time on someone like that. Find someone who appreciates you.