If I see a girl I really like should I blitz or?

stand back in coverage or maybe I should delay blitz to zone just to change things up...What do yall think?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it, nothing ventured nothing gained. Chat, flirt, its good practice even if you fail have some fun learn, and you will get better at it...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• What the duce are you asking man?

• He's asking when he sees a pretty girl, should he rush over and talk with or hang back and read the situation? He's just using a football analogy.

• well it depends if she's trying to rush or pass of course...if she's gunna pass, you best send the blitz!

• Gotta keep constant pressure on the quarterback. Change it up and blitz from different angles. Don't let her figure you out.

"Security lies in boldness"

-Napoleon Bonaparte

• haha, its depends, its probably third down and you're trailing. A team who doesn't want to loss drops back, but a team that's playing for the win sends both linebackers, and possibly a safety