Guys, Guy have you ever let go of a girl you loved, why, and did you regret it?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• yes I have. I still regret it years later. I was her first everything and she was the only person I was 100% honest with even with my drug abuse. that took it's toll on both of us and my insecurities fucked up a lot of things. I was young then I ended up moving across far away after I fucked everything up and realising everything I took for granted needless to say when I got back and made my changes it was too late to rekindle anything. I still message her every now and then to see if she will open back up but all is at a loss for she will not message me back. It was a love at first sight thing the kind of shit you see in movies. I will never experience something like that ever again.

What Guys Said 12

• I dated this girl for 4 years, and felt that she was the love of my life, and I proposed to her. She decided to end things because she was Mormon and I wasn't. it broke my heart, and I fought for her for 6 months.. but had to let go

• Yes.. because she said she didn't felt love toward me and was mean..
    Yes I regret it, because I thought she was the one, and I rejected her when she came to me the first month after break up.
    I'm miserable now that I'm alone, and I can't help but feel powerless, meaningless.

• yes, and no. we're not in contact anymore cause when we had a chance circumstances weren't ideal. and I've regretted it many many times so far (since about 8years) but I'm also happy now and maybe it was for the better. but you know you can't just not think... what if?

• yes i have... because there used to be many arguments in our relationship n due to this thinking about her future i left her... now she hates me but for her good i left her

• Nope.

• Yes I have. She deserved better than me.

• That's what he said to me.. I don't think he's coming back. I just don't understand

• Maybe he just doesn't feel good enough for you, if you want him back show him that he is.

• I wasn't patient. I do regret it, but it taught me how strong love is, and to be cautious next time

• I have never approach a girl and i didn't regret it.

• no I haven't

• yes, and I shouldn't have

• yes. because im an idiot

• Haha, yes