Exboyfrirnds birthday?

So my ex boyfriend of 3 years has a birthday coming up he cheated on me but now has slowly been trying to get back with me which I don't think it's a good idea to get back together but should I say text or call tontell him happy birthday or maybe even get him a gift?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes a dildo to shove up his weak ass.

Most Helpful Girl

• don't bother.

1) he's your ex;
    2) he cheated on you.

by getting back with him, you're saying that all of this is okay. and, because you've accepted his behaviour, he will continue to do it.

have some standards and find a real man.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Don't do it.

• If you want to be mature, sure. But why you would want to be kind to someone who cheated on you is beyond me - he didn't show the same consideration when he was cheating on you, did he? Humans make mistakes but I've been taught if someone loves you; they won't do anything to risk that love. This boy doesn't deserve anything from you, I think 3 years of your time was enough.

Block that boys number and buy yourself a gift instead, you deserve it x

• You don't need to do anything for his birthday. Especially if you don't even want him back

• Don't