Should I give my ex a non romantic gift that I made while we were still together? We broke up while she was out of town?

It's not a romantic gift basket. It's like a bath and body gift basket with bath bombs and stuff like that. She went through stressful times while she was out of town. So I got it knowing she would need some cool down time once she got home. Would giving it to her be bad? Would it push her away?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• she's probably think you wanna get back together, it more like something you give your current girlfriend

• I wanna give her space. But she already knows of the gift. And I have always been kind and giving and treated her like a princess. I don't wanna be pushy. I don't wanna lose her. But she's gone through stressful times all I want is to let her know I care and to let her know that the gift isn't because I'm trying to win her over with materialistic all I want is for her to get her bath bombs so that if thinks don't turn out the way they should then she has something that she can just relax with.

• I meant wtf

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah give it to her tell her u feel bad as a friend tell her you are there if she wants a friend, but don't lead her on.

What Girls Said 2

• don't give it to her, 2 late

• I think she probably think your sweet for doing something like that.

• Even though we are broken up now? I don't want her to think I'm like pushing to get her back cause she knows I still like her but she knows I rather have her in my life as a friend then to lose her as a whole I just don't wanna mess up.

• So even though the break up is still sort of fresh it should be ok?

• tell her that you really want to have really do friend to her and as a friend is to care for her in time of need

What Guys Said 1

• I would give it to her, but like if the break up was bad or something, don't get together again

• No we ended on good terms. So we are still great friends.

• It was like " I get it we both have different goals right now but we are still here supporting eachother "

• ohh, give it to her, I would totally do it. the good thing about humans and our personalities is that we usually forget things very fast and get over them, so don't kill yourself thinking about bad things looking at that gift and give it to her, and tell me how it went