Breaking up Over text official?

TBH I think breaking up over text is not official unless you have a talk with them in person or either phone (when their long distance). But my boyfriend did break up with me on text, I even tried to tell him to call me so we can talk and I would have some closure. He said he doesn't have time to talk he's busy. Even after work he never called like he never wanted to talk about it except on text. So I had to ask him questions so I would know what's going on. He wasn't really open either which makes me more confused. I don't wanna accept yet that we're over because I still love him and want him. But I am giving him space. Could a break up text mean he really means it?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• If he dumps you through text, he is scare-dy cat. He is a man and should show some manners. Better leave him, he is not worth your time.

• Well he already left me through text tho. We never got a chance to talk on phone and clearly he doesn't want to

• You will meet the right person when it is time ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I was with my ex for a YEAR and was broken up with over whatsapp. It became very apparant very soon that it was over real and not fake or some story. If he breaks up over text you gotta accept it is over and also makes them a coward and asshole for not having the balls to say it to your face.

What Guys Said 3

• Breaking up by text is a shit thing to do

• yes it really means that it's over

• I think we should talk in person before taking any decisions of breaking up.

• He's long distance he moved a month ago. I was gonna come to him in December to live together but now I don't know.

• He broke up with me. But doesn't wanna talk on the phone.

• That's really rude. Anyway, you are pretty young and he is not the last guy of your life. Take a break and enjoy yourself. 😊

What Girls Said 3

• It's over. It doesn't matter in what form of communication, if you get a carrier pigeon saying the relationship is over then it's over.

It's cowardly, and weak to not do it in person but that doesn't nullify the fact you've been dumped.

• He means it. Just because its a text that doesn't mean you're still together.

• Yeah he means it even though it's from text. It shows that he sucks.