How long was your longest relationship, why did it end and how long did it take you to get a over it ladies and gentlemen?

Just want to see how different people grief over a terminated relationship, as you all may know I was cheated on then dumped because the story of underwear in his car didn't add up, I didn't believe it and HE left ME. Wasn't the first time he cheated. Almost 4 years of my life and I realized I lost myself because I made everything about 'him'. Even though I feel liberated, I'm still heartbroken, shoot them stories down below.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• it's always happen when people take u for granted. know Ur worth.

Most Helpful Girl

• Longest way a bit more that 4.5 years
    Why did it end? Well he ended it, but I had been trying to end it for ages. Just never managed to actually do so.
    How long? I had been over it for about 6 months previously, when we had broken up for a few days and made the mistake of accepting him back.

What Guys Said 3

• A decade.

We outgrew one another. ❤

There was no downtime or lamentation. Mutual agreement instead of doom and gloom.

• 5 months, I think
    It ended cause I didn't like that we had to wait years before we could meet
    Took about eight months without any communication

• 3 years... i tried to hook up with a few to get over it

• Did it work? Or did time heal you instead?

• it workefķ

• Oh
      Well I feel like females are different in that aspect, we release hormones that get us attached and even then just hooking up with people makes
      females look like whores (which is ridiculous) because when men hook up it's like a trophy (so I've heard)

What Girls Said 3

• A year.

• Just short of 4 years.
    He was possessive and over protective. I could hug my best friend if he we were together without him separating us and staying between us.
    I am a sociopath so it didn't take me long.

• 10 months
    Long distance he barely texted me
    Still getting over

• He's a douche we are going to get through this, we will become stronger women after these heartbreaks
      Keep your head held high girly