I'm curious to know about her behavior. Please help?

My ex broke up with me over a month ago. She's constantly trying to get my attention. Attempted to talk to me face to face a few times but I just kept it minimal as I want a relationship from her and not interested in being friends.

Past two weeks, she would tease me a lot and play fights me with her friends. Which is good obviously but ignore it. The other day, her friends would tease me and she wasn't around them so I was playing with them in return. My ex was watching and she snapped and told everybody to shut the fuck up.

she keeps looking at my instagram stories.

What's going on?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• If she doesn't want to get back with you and is playing games like this, it's time to cut the apron strings here. I think that she just gets a power trip that you still want her. It's not fair to you and it's not going to do you any good, especially when you want a relationship with her and she doesn't seem to want that with you again. You're setting yourself up for more unnecessary pain and heartache by settling for this. I know it's hard when you love someone but if they're not on the same page it's time to move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's dumb. That's about it.

What Girls Said 5

• Did you mean to say you want a relationship from her?

I am confused...

• She obviously feels quite possessive and possibly lonely. Did you have a bad break up?

• Only the first day. Then she always tried to be friends but I didn't want to be friends and kept my distance. She played hard mind games and attempted to make me jealous

• I would stay a little as much as possible, sounds toxic!

• wow she's thirsty

• She's not ready to let you go or doesn't want to

• She might be lonely. There are times i want to talk to my ex but just because he was one of my closest friends and it's been lonely without him. I don't have romantic feelings though.

What Guys Said 1

• she broke up with you and you still talk to her?