She's behaving psychotic. Why?

So past two weeks my ex girlfriend has been playfully teasing me with her friends. She was the one that broke up with me and played mad games when I didn't chase. Although when she would be playfully teasing me with her friends, I would act indifferent as I kinda don't think she deserves any of my attention or respect.

last night, it was strictly her friends playfully teasing me about something I tend to do. Her friends and I were DYING of laughter and my ex was staring at us. Out of the blue, she screams SHUT THE FUCK UP. Neither of us stopped and we continued on.

this morning I posted some Instagram stories. She didn't look at them. Although her friend who never looks at my stories watched all of them.

Now, she is the one who is always looking at all my instagram stories. I don't get it. what's going on?

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• basically, she broke up with you because she's probably a player.. ontop of all of that your now close to her friends and since she dated you she's jealous your laughing with her friends. plus she probably still has feelings for you. most girls / women keep tabs on the guys they still like or have liked. not all women/girls are players or are like the girl your referring to.

• truthfully, i don't know if I want her back or not. If I do make my decision that I want her back, do I just wait for her to initiate?

• Okay. I just saw her at work. And she kept staring at me and it made me feel a little uncomfortable. Whenever she would look at me, i would look away. On top of that, i was in a group discussion and she was there looking at me. but i didn't bother to look at her. is that the right thing?

• hmm, Well that's up to you. I'd make her more jealous so she knows she messed up. But for you that could be different.

• she is an asshole. one of those girls who hears on a TV show that it's fun to make a guy chase her.

don't play her games. and fucking delete her from social media man wtf?

as for her friend either she has a crush on you or she is playing soy for the ex. tread carefully

• her friend is a guy that she's known since high school she's 39 and i'm 31

• then you're all too old for this shit lol walk away from them all

• she might want you back