Is a divorce better than a bad marriage?

1216

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends. If it's just you and your partner, then yes. However, if there's a child involved, that may become a different answer. Hypothetically, if you had a child, you should stay married if you are civil enough to tolerate each other (the relationship just didn't work out; no bad blood). On the other hand, if you constantly fight and it could impact the child, I suggest you end the marriage before it further affects the child. (lol I'm guessing you don't have a kid but I wanted to give a full answer)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if y'all just ain't the people destined to be together then maybe.. But, I believe it's better to try yo best to work it out.. Get counseling, do some date nights, have fun together.. Stuff like that..