My ex couldn't stop hugging me, she told me not to cry and she ended up texting me how she cried and wanted me to hold her why?

Just saw my ex since she got back from Mexico, we experienced a break up during that time and miss communication. I just saw her and took her some gifts I had made for her while we were together and she got emotional. We talked for a few mins and hugged. She kept coming in for more hugs and longer hugs and she texting me saying she cried and how she loves me and how much she appreciates me and all she wants is hugs from me and she missed me so much. Why? Does she still like me?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds to me that she is regretting on ending a relationship. Some people dont realize what they had until its gone.

Most Helpful Guy

• i would say yes i hope

What Girls Said 2

• if you still both love each other then why don't you get into the relationship? maybe first you should talk and ask her why she asked you to be his friend before

• sounds like it

• You think so? Even though she's the one who left me and wanted a friendzone?

• but she was in mexico right? long distance doesn't work usually. now that she's back maybe she wants to try again

• Yea that's a possibility, I'd love to be with her. I don't wanna be to pushy. We agreed today face to face that we wanna try the friend thing. Yet she texted me all that once I left.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!