Do girls actually hurt for long after a break up?

I dunno but in my experience they always seem to be on their feet in at tops about a Month and that's fine I guess I mean I haven't missed everyone I've dated but I'm just wondering when you girls get with a guy what goes through your head? do you just like them and then get bored or do you go for something real? and if it doesn't work out how long does or has it taken you to get over it?

What Girls Said 3

• I move on fairly easily, but I personally know some girls that have been single for years after a bad breakup. It depends on the girl and what her idea of a relationship is.

The only relationship I had a hard time moving on from was my first relationship ever, which was 2.5+ years. It took me about a year to even start casually talking to other guys again. I've had some breakups after that one, but they were a lot easier to get through because I've aged and have realized it's not the end of the world.

• Depends on the girl and how bad the break up was.

• some guys you never get over. some, not all

What Guys Said 0