What should I say to a girl that I really like who won't text me back?

I met this girl a while back and at first i could tell that she really really liked me and we texted everyday for hours, but then after our first date things got weird where immediately after she would barely talk or look at me. We texted a few times after that but it was always short conversations and we hung out one more time, but it seemed like she didn't even want to be there with me, and since the last time being with her she won't text me back. It's been a little over a month since i've talked to her and she's all i'm able to think about. The only thing that i can think that went wrong is that i didn't tell her how i feel about her, when she made it pretty clear that she liked me and i think it hurt her feelings when i didn't do the same, but i didn't want her to feel uncomfortable and i think she was expecting me to tell her how much i like her. I would love to tell her in person, but i think texting is my only option since i don't know if i will see her again. What should i say because i want her to know that i really like her and i want to talk to her more than anything

10

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her she's boring

What Guys Said 0