I'm infatuated by someone else - should I divorce my husband?

I've been married less than 4 years and although my husband is a good man, the start of our marriage has been incredibly tough.

Recently (in the last 4 months), I've noticed myself becoming increasingly interested in a male coworker and we have this incredible chemistry and connection between us, I've never felt anything like this before. He's also married.

We haven't acted on it but we both feel the same way and I'm wondering now if this is a sign that I need to think about leaving my marriage? I don't mean to be with this other man, I mean the fact that I've fallen so hard for someone surely means that I can't be happy in my marriage and maybe me and my husband are at the end of our journey.

Hoping to get input here from someone that's been through this before or can add insight into how I'm feeling.
27
7