Love... search?

Is there still love in this world?

need reply from every wer

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. But love is wider than just romantic relationships. Love js also love for family, friends, other people/animals and nature.
    But spoken about romantic love, yes of course there is love.

• I do not mean here romantic love only I talk about love with a general perspective, that is, between humans when you look at the reality in which you live, you find that love has become a past that has no effect

• Not in my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes but where do you searching?

What Girls Said 3

• absolutely. once the desire of love from someone else is no longer needed but optional because u find confidence and absolute love in yourself and God, that's when he'll send u the love that brings you complete fulfillment in Ur life.

• Love exists everywhere, everyday. I'm from a part of the Uk where there's love everywhere!!

• I hope that the world will live in peace and that it will be full of love and that the look of exclusion and racism will disappear

• there is

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!