What kind of questions arrise when the baby is the opposite colour of the couples?

So let's say you are married Caucasian couples, you have a child on the way with your respectable wife whom you love and cherish. Then comes the big day the baby pops out and it's black as in African etc and there is no one in the family with the gene trait. What sort of reaction should a father have when he's given the new born to hold? I suppose if it were me I would look at my wife asking WTF. Just give me some hypothetical reactions that someone would have. Honestly can't say much for the women they do what they want with their bodies share etc... but usually when you are married you typically share the one mate but things can go very wrong... Give me some ideas girls if you had given birth to a baby that was 100% not the husbands.

00

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0