Does he still love me?

He dumped me a month and half ago but he was moving so the last 2 weeks we hooked up and he told me he loved me. He moved and then less than a month later he hooked up with someone else, it was a week after the last time he said he loved me. I keep asking him if he still loves me and he won't answer. So I said then tell me you don't and he says he won't lie to me... That's confusing... Does he still love me?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry to say this... he is not in love with you... he just need some girl in his life for his entertainment...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• You can love someone and still move on and be with someone if the circumstances don't allow you to be with that person you love.

• and be with someone else*

• I'm willing to move there and he knows that.

• Oh well then that's a different story. In that case good luck

• Honestly sounds like he doesn't love you, might have just said that to hook up before he left. I'm sorry about your situation :(

• playing with u

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!