I need someone's opinion. ?

Okay so alittle back story. I have been with my husband since I was 12. I've never slept with anyone but him he's always been my world. Fast forward. I'm 23 and 25 and the other night my cousin asked him to take him and a friend of his somewhere. This girl has no teeth and literally rotted gums , has 8 kids and does drugs. I found this all out after the fact. My husband is a very hygenic person and we've seen her around and we both made comments about how disgusting she was. Anyways fast forward again she claims my cousin and my husband got a hotel room and she slept with my cousin because my husband wouldn't pay her any attention but by the end of it he had gotten messed up and he slept with her after my cousin did. They then left and went to a friend of ours house that she was staying at to drop her off and and then came home. Keep in mind all of this was supposed to of took place between 4-11 . My husband was both texting and calling me during this time. The hotel she said they were in was over and hour away from our house and over an hour and 30minutes from the house they went too. Both my cousin and my husband have stood firm that niether of them touched her. That she was getting drunk and whatever else the whole time. My biggest thing is my husband should of known better than to take a girl like that anywhere. But my husband is a very hygenic guy and I just don't see him for one sleeping with someone like her if he was to cheat and I definitely don't see him going behind another man. I've never had any problems out of him and he hasn't been defensive he honestly has kind of been laughing it off because he said it is ridiculous and he'd never stoop that low. But I'm at a crossroads because she doesn't really have a reason to lie and he has every reason too and my husband should have never agreed to take her anywhere in the first regardless if she was a friend of my cousins or not. Should I believe her or them?
I need someone's opinion. ?
Add Opinion