I need someone's opinion. ?

Okay so alittle back story. I have been with my husband since I was 12. I've never slept with anyone but him he's always been my world. Fast forward. I'm 23 and 25 and the other night my cousin asked him to take him and a friend of his somewhere. This girl has no teeth and literally rotted gums , has 8 kids and does drugs. I found this all out after the fact. My husband is a very hygenic person and we've seen her around and we both made comments about how disgusting she was. Anyways fast forward again she claims my cousin and my husband got a hotel room and she slept with my cousin because my husband wouldn't pay her any attention but by the end of it he had gotten messed up and he slept with her after my cousin did. They then left and went to a friend of ours house that she was staying at to drop her off and and then came home. Keep in mind all of this was supposed to of took place between 4-11 . My husband was both texting and calling me during this time. The hotel she said they were in was over and hour away from our house and over an hour and 30minutes from the house they went too. Both my cousin and my husband have stood firm that niether of them touched her. That she was getting drunk and whatever else the whole time. My biggest thing is my husband should of known better than to take a girl like that anywhere. But my husband is a very hygenic guy and I just don't see him for one sleeping with someone like her if he was to cheat and I definitely don't see him going behind another man. I've never had any problems out of him and he hasn't been defensive he honestly has kind of been laughing it off because he said it is ridiculous and he'd never stoop that low. But I'm at a crossroads because she doesn't really have a reason to lie and he has every reason too and my husband should have never agreed to take her anywhere in the first regardless if she was a friend of my cousins or not. Should I believe her or them?

211

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the first thing to remember is there is a massive number of people in this world (mostly female) that feel their whole existence is centered around causing problems in other people's lives without the slightest bit of motive. they can't survive without drama. she sounds like she is a member of that breed. but the 2nd thing worth noting in my opinion is more often than not, if a member of 1 sex is talking down about a member of the opposite sex, disgusting, ugly, etc., they will be in the sack with them the first chance they get

• to clarify, when they talk down about someone to there significant other

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait a second, your husband of twelve years that has been faithful to you and loves you is on the same level of trust as a toothless drug addict. The schedule you say yourself doesn't really make sense for them to have done what she says they did... but somehow you think he has every reason to lie and she doesn't. You totally do not make sense...

• He knows he has a wife and family that he will lose if he cheats and she doesn't know me from Adam so what is there to be jealous of. My whole question is what where they doing with her in the first place. Since they both claim that they don't know her like that. I want to trust him but I know she was in our car with him and I know nothing of what happened in between. I want to believe him but I don't want to come out looking stupid in the end. They claim she has an STD and I surely don't want to catch one if anything did happen so I'm trying to cover all my bases.

• THe point was if after 12 years of being together with him, you don't trust him enough to look past what a toothless drug addict says then... something else is wrong in the relationship. And to tell you the truth, if I were in a relationship and someone treated me like that, accusing me of cheating because of what a toothless addict said, well, id tell them once no and id expect that to be enough. If it came up again, id think that person to be a fucking idiot and I don't entertain stupidity. If you don't trust him after twelve years, then you have other problems besides this.

• Yes there is other problems. He has the party lifestyle while I stay home with our kids and more things have came up but never been proof of anything

What Guys Said 10

• I couldnt follow this story for the life of me. Bottom line brier your husband and not a drug addict.

• Who tf goes to a hotel with some dirty chick and doesn't fuck them? I think that he regrets not having any experiences before settling down at such an early age and his fuckboy ass cousin facilitated this. I'm sorry but I can't imagine going to a hotel, getting drunk, watching someone fuck and then going home without doing anything.

• I called the hotel she said it happened at. She said he used his i. d and it was room 401 so I called said I was his wife and I think I left something in the room and they said no one was in that room and I said I'm pretty sure it was 401 and they had no reservations under our last name

• And he's my cousin so I would hope he wouldn't let my husband cheat but it's shady af all the way around so I have no clue what to think

• Yeah, this is bad. He's your cousin, not your brother so he could have helped him cheat. I don't know how close you and your cousin are.

• Hearsay is what it says. Believe your husband, but if you're bothered, keep an eye out for unusual behaviour (without you saying anything). If he's done wrong, it'll show.

• If you trust your husband then you have nothing to worry about especially since you guys have been together so long.

• Unless she have proof, I wouldn't believe her, and I think that your cousin probably have attempted to do something but she probably turn him down in my opinion (women like that likes to exaggerate).

• Stop listening to the ghetto chick and listen to your husband regardless of what they tell you. Obviously someone is jealous and even if he did something, more than likely, he's not going to tell you.

• well from the sound of it I'd believe your husband

• Believe your husband. The druggie can't be trusted. She's an addict so don't trust her. Just keep an eye on your husband. If you were right, something suspicious will show.

• Believe him, she clearly isn't playing with a full deck

• I really want to but more than just her is coming to me about and no matter what I say they tell to believe him if I want but she's not lying although they weren't there to witness it so. So they are just going off of heresay like me.

• The woman you are speaking of sounds very unreliable and her brain is probably fried from doing lots of drugs. Rotten teeth are often related to use of methamphetamine. If your husband is a trustworthy person I think you should give him the benefit of the doubt. But also let him know that you don't like the idea of him spending time with a meth head.

• Oh he already knows that. That's why I'm having a hard time trusting either of them because he should of known better than associate hisself with someone like that.

What Girls Said 1

• Well did they go to the hotel? Also why would he be gone that long and you weren't with him?
    I'd give my husband the benefit of the doubt as I mean your cousin wouldn't lie even if he did

• That's my questions too. I don't know where to go with the situation

• Well surely your husband should explain where his version of events took him?