Getting over someone... how long does it take?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's been 2 years NC and the last time I saw him was a little over 3 years ago. Did I move on? I think so. But the pain is still there. I stopped stalking him, I stopped crying, and I gave hope. But every now and then the memories kill me.. and I just wanna lay in bed all day.. :(

• i guess it's true that getting in love is like gambling with your life...

• 2 years no break ups, then after that everything went downhill, we were on and off for like another 4 years. Didn't let myself heal. It became toxic, we would go like 5 or 8 months without talking to each other and then meeting up and hooking up. That lasted for like 4 years. I don't think it was love anymore it was obsession. But yeah it still hurts when I think of the guy he used to be. People change a lot with time. The guy I once knew is not the same guy he is now. I don't miss him I miss the memories and how it used to be when we started dating

• I truly understand you my relationship was just about the same, some times is good to talk about it, u know

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on how long the relationship was.

What Guys Said 1

• 50% longer than you were with them on average