So my ex boyfriend is dating a girl who is extremely fat and he used to make fun of fat chicks. My question is does this mean he loves her?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a very strong possibility if he is dating her, but you should worry more about being jelous of her.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think it means he loves her. Just because they're dating doesn't equate to love all the time. Also, maybe he had a change of heart? Humans are in my opinion aren't static with their tastes, one day you say you don't like something, the next you're trying it out...

• So I don't want to sound shallow or conceited or mean. But I find it hard to believe because I am a size 0 very fit and tall. And she probably buys clothes from the plus size section, is extremely overweight and has no style. I don't want to be mean because I don't know her,, she probably has an amazing personality., it's just that it's hard to believe that my ex is dating someone who is the opposite of me... maybe I'm hurt a little because he used to call me beautiful.. but I don't see her beautiful at all, so he probably lied all along about me being beautiful.. I don't know im crazy sorry haha

• I know that looks aren't everything... but to me she is a fucking downgrade (in looks) 😂😂

• By "end up" do you mean marry? And by the way the word "downgrade" is something I never understood to be honest. It could be he upgraded to someone that treats him better, has more in common in with him, etc. Just more chemistry I guess.

• He's converted

• opinions can change

• probably

• nop he is playing with her

• I see three possibilities.

1- He actually was attracted to fat women before, but was ashamed of it, so he made fun of them to try to stay "in the closet".

2- He grew up as a person and found out that we all grow old, get ugly and saggy and die eventually, so he is not worried about physical appearance anymore.

3- He loves her despite her fatness.

In any case, don't worry about them?

What Girls Said 0