If you like someone that recently became single is it wrong to pursue them? Would you be mad if you became single and someone pursued you?

I'm not doing this I just notice that it happens so much. Please answer BOTH!

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should give them some time to recuperate. Or maybe confront them and ask them how they feel and if they're ready for another relationship so quickly. For me, I would appreciate them asking me on my opinion first <3 It would probably make me want to be in one faster too.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes its wrong you can be their friend but nothing else because its very wrong trying to get with someone in a vulnerable state. Wait at least 2-3 months for her to get her bearings before you try anything because if you don't, The same issues she had in her relationship will cross into yours.

I would find it alittle inappropriate but I wouldn't mind I would just make them know I need time

What Girls Said 3

• Ummm, why would it be bad in either case? If someone is single, they are single even if they are just newly single for a day.

• Just make sure they're ready for a boyfriend and that they're comfortable with you coming onto them, but otherwise don't hesitate or it may be too late!

• It's ok to pursue them, however be very careful cause they can be vulnerable. You definitely don't want to be a rebound for them if you care about them. Also a lot of the time girls need a friend after a breakup not a boyfriend.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!