Should you keep an ex on your social medias?

• Yes
  • No

167

Most Helpful Guy

• no, never... an ex is ancient history.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 6

• They are an Ex for a reason. There is no being friends after. Either 1 still has feelings and keeps trying to latch on while the other moves on and creates a lot of drama.

• Depends on the relation but usually cut relations is better.

Because long relationships are painful to remind and short sometimes just hateful. Depends a lot on the person.

• keep ex on social media.. let them have a peek in your life... but don't peek in their life

• Don't bother with social media - problem solved.

• Invitation to trouble.

• nah I don't entertain...

What Girls Said 16

• That's up to you. I know people say cut off as much contact with your ex as possible, or don't even stay in touch with them at all but everyone is different.

If you have no problem keeping them on social media, then do that. Me personally, I like to stay in contact with my ex. It's something that helps me cope.

• No. Do not. Very bad things will happen. Plus, why have that constant reminder of your heartbreak/how much of a twat they are?

• It depends. For example, I had a long relationship that ended badly so I deleted everything because I didn't want to be reminded of that period in my life. So, simply ask yourself if it bothers you and to what extent.

• It depends on the circumstances surrounding the breakup. There's many things to consider.. like if you've parted on amicable terms or not , or if you still want them in your life.

I don't have my ex on Social Media. I've cut all means of contact with him . I've moved on from him. I have my personal reasons for removing him from my life, completely .

So really, you can only give a yes or no answer for yourself.. not for everyone in general, coz you don't know their personal situation or circumstances

• Depends on the circumstances because I have remained friends with a few of my exes, we had a mutual amicable breakup. I recently dumped my fiancĂ© of two years because he cheated on me, I blocked and deleted his ass on everything!

• Well i guess it depends if you guys ended in good terms and you guys are cool with each other

• Past is past, Don't bring into future relationships.

• Depends. I blocked my big X because I felt our relationship was fake. Kept the others because I don't mind them.

• If you're friends or it ended well then sure, if not then no.

• i'd delete them... can't handle looking back at old pics and memories

• if you're still friends, sure. otherwise, no.

• If you moved on yes

• I meant no

• Nope

• Nope

• Should you? No
    Do you? Probably