My girlfriend left me for her best friend's ex?

Yeah the title says it all really, I'm angry, but more so shocked that I could date someone for almost 2 years and not see who she was. So any hints on what to do with myself?

83

Most Helpful Girl

• you move on. She not worth it, not only did leave a good relationship, I'm pretty sure she damaged her friendship with her best friend by going after an ex. Most girls are not okay with that. And I think if someone can leave one person for someone else, than chances are they'll do the same to that person. They are better off in my opinion, I would not want to stay with someone who just jumps up and leaves when someone else comes strolling along. It's a good think she should you her true colors now and not after you guys got married or had a child. You dodged a bullet!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• While this may be stupid advice, don't get caught up in it. If she could so easily do something so heartless, she's not worth the time. That's not only insensitive towards you, but also her best friend. The one thing you should never do is jump right into another relationship, because you may be into it while you're still getting over your ex, but then you'll be over the new girl once you feel better. I'd suggest spending time with your own friends to get your mind off of it and do some fun activities. Don't coop yourself in your house.

• Move the fuck on dude. She's honestly not worth it, I know it must feel like the end of the world for you and your confidence must've taken a hit, but I can assure you that it's not your fault she left, some girls just don't know what they want and don't care if the guys feelings are hurt in the process. All the best.

• when did she even have time to fall for the ex

and omg she is breaking two codes here

the being faithful to your boyfriend code

and the sisterhood code :o

• My boyfriend broke up with me and started dating the sister of our one friend's girlfriend. It hurts because our one friend, who is my close friend is all for it. It bothers me but what can I do?

I just spend time with my friends, exercise, go out, watch movies. It gets easier to bear as the days go on. I took the first four days to cry about it. After that, I was done crying.

• Try to find someone else.

• Well her best friend is available. So is her sister if she has one.

• that was wild

What Guys Said 2

• this is how woman act. it happen to me and to so many other. they act like they love you sooo much, draw you sweet stuff, send you nudes and what not and then when you turn your back on her they throw away your long relationship to start a new one with a guy you thought is nice.

they are just mean and evil creatures and i can tell you exactly why. its because of our today society. you tell a 8years old boy that he should grow up. but a 17 years old girl is still daddys little princess. and this is even worse at school and it doesn't end with work. girls can do whatever they want, so they do it and dont care for others.

dont think you can ever have one for the rest of your life. use them like they want to use us. at the end of the day we know how hard life can be, we know how to work and make our hands dirty. so if you stay up, clean your tears, forget about this ***** and start to work for YOUR goals then you will be the one who end up happy.

• thats women for you