What do you do with gifts that were from your ex?

What do you do with gifts that were from your ex?Is it appropriate to keep them? Get rid of them? Give them back? What do you do (or would you do) with gifts that were from your ex?
  • Keep them
  • Get rid of them
  • Give them back
    Vote C

102

Most Helpful Guy

• depends what they are. i kept the small stuff she got me but threw out the rest.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they ask for it back, I will give it back to them. I am not a bogus ex. If they dont want it, I will get rid of it because time to start a new chapter. Now, my boyfriend now has drawn portraits of me and meaningful things to me. He worked real hard on them so I would get rid of those. I guess it all depends on what the gift was.