Do I have a second chance?

so i've been dating this guy for ten months. he's the sweetest guy and he really cared about me. however i had trust issues, depression and anxiety. he tried to help me work through these issues despite the fact that it made him absolutely miserable. i snooped and lied about it, which was wrong, and he wasn't bothered by the fact that i snooped because he knew about the trust issues he was mad that i lied about it and decided he didn't want a relationship where he couldn't trust me and he broke it off. he broke it off because of the untrust and the fact that i made him miserable and he believes that i never wanted him, that i just wanted a relationship (which is completely misunderstood, i cared about him i just couldn't show it)

he is not mad at me and he doesn't hate me. i asked him for another chance in about thirty days and he said "for now we are done, but if we are still single in those thirty days then we can go out and decide if that was a good decision or not and go from there if we are still available"

i don't know about the chances of him finding a girl, but right now he is fully over me and has moved on. still, the chances are slim because he doesn't meet new people often because he is busy (it is still a possibility though)

when we go on that date in thirty days, how should i act? after the breakup i went a little crazy and emotional and he might be on that date with hesitation so what should i say and how should i act to show him in different and not crazy and that was just a in the moment thing?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• apologize for everything you done and make him know you mean it be open about everything you done and let him know you was wrong

• i did, he said in thirty days he will go on a date with me if he is still single.

• give him everything baby show him everything make him know that you are the world

• everything that you used to do make it much better

Most Helpful Girl

• Only time will tell. Thirty days may not be enough to recuperate from what happened. As it gets closer to your date have yourself some things you would like him to know. If it helps write them down. Bring yourself to a calm and peaceful state. The more you stress the more anxious you will get, and if you already have anxiety that will not help. In all honesty you may just not be ready for a relationship right now. You might just want to focus on yourself right now. But if you really want to be with him you will take the steps necessary to try and achieve that. The last thing you want to do is go crazy begging for him to come back.

• what if he meets someone else? do u think thirty days is enough to get into a relationship?

• he said he has moved on but if he is still single in thirty days then he's gonna go on a date w me and see if it was a bad idea to go on it or not, but what should i do because he is hesitant? he will go on it but how should i make him see i changed and not regret it and get him back?

• Just make sure you can prove to him that you are stable enough to be in a relationship. Which means no lying, hiding secrets, etc

What Guys Said 4

• Lol there's no second chances here that's for sure! Guys avoid girls like you like the f^%*$ing plague

• he said he's going to give me a chance and we even set a date and decided if we're still single he is going to pick me up but if he is not he won't

• They all say that.

• No, there are no second chances here.

• what do u mean he said he would give me one if he was still single

• It's not really a matter of deserving a second chance or not... He might change his mind or he might not. Either way, you have to wait and see.

• yes you do.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!