Is there anything I can do to get her back?

A few years back, I met the woman who I'm currently divorcing. It's entirely my fault. I cheated and she found out from a coworker of mine. This is my second marriage, my previous wife left my twin daughters and I because she felt that she wasn't fit to be a mother. When I met my soon to be ex wife, I was scared because she's 11 years younger and my priority is my girls. I soon realized just how good she was with the girls and they love her more than they do me, she met them when they were 2 and now they're almost 6. She's the mother they deserve, she's hardworking, beautiful, smart, among many other qualities. I can honestly say I had no reason to do what I did. There weren't any big problems home, we were getting along way better than fine. Although this is going to make sound like a bigger asshole, my wife is much more attractive than the other woman. So when she found out about it, I had no reason why when she asked. She doesn't even hate me, she seems so detached and is so friendly in the outside but I can tell she only sees me as a stranger. I know I deserve it, but I still love her. I couldn't have found a better woman and I know I betrayed her, and I wish I could take it back. Is there a way I can save this before we go further into the divorce?
Is there anything I can do to get her back?
Add Opinion