Is there anything I can do to get her back?

A few years back, I met the woman who I'm currently divorcing. It's entirely my fault. I cheated and she found out from a coworker of mine. This is my second marriage, my previous wife left my twin daughters and I because she felt that she wasn't fit to be a mother. When I met my soon to be ex wife, I was scared because she's 11 years younger and my priority is my girls. I soon realized just how good she was with the girls and they love her more than they do me, she met them when they were 2 and now they're almost 6. She's the mother they deserve, she's hardworking, beautiful, smart, among many other qualities. I can honestly say I had no reason to do what I did. There weren't any big problems home, we were getting along way better than fine. Although this is going to make sound like a bigger asshole, my wife is much more attractive than the other woman. So when she found out about it, I had no reason why when she asked. She doesn't even hate me, she seems so detached and is so friendly in the outside but I can tell she only sees me as a stranger. I know I deserve it, but I still love her. I couldn't have found a better woman and I know I betrayed her, and I wish I could take it back. Is there a way I can save this before we go further into the divorce?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• hi i read your post and i want you to know that you can still get her back, i was once a victim of this kind of situation you going through, but today am happily married to the same man it a long story and the steps i took to get him back. i want you to mail me on my mail there are advice and suggestion i will give to you that will surely help you to win her back if you truly love her. reach me on
    mccartkatty@gmail. com i need your mail so i can help you out and i assure you that she will be back to you for good

What Girls Said 3

• I'm say it's ok to try, but I don't think anything will work. She deserves to move on with her life because you betrayed her. Because of your actions, you ruined her trust and may have killed the love she had for you. I'm just feel bad for her and the girls.

• You lost her, let her go, let this be a lesson learned. She accepted you with all your flaws and baggage and still managed to betray her. She loves herself enough to let go. Do the same.

• You're an asshole.

What Guys Said 0