Pls help... what do I do?

Me and the guy I've been dating (or was dating?) for quite some time now are on bad terms at the moment. We both just came to an agreement that we don't work out because all we do is argue and we're completely different. One moment we love each other and the next moment we're arguing and hating each other. The only time we don't fight is when we're in bed lol. We have the best sex ever and I miss our sex so much. We haven't had sex in 2 weeks and I just want him so badly right now and I don't know what to do. We don't talk anymore, but he checks my instagram everyday and watches my story. I know he's really bad for me, but I just want to fuck him really good... pls help... pls give advice. Do I just text him and tell him I want it?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If your relationship is down to being sex as an only connection, then I hate to say it but it's gotta end.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see a future here to be honest

What Guys Said 2

• Don't contact him.

• You couldn't write this shit. Will it ever end?

What Girls Said 1

• Buy a dildo lol