How long did it take you to forget about you ex and what was the reason of breaking up?

I'm going through a tough time dealing with this and I'm just wondering.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• You should try to move on and concentrate on everything you have going on.

• I probably should:( thanks for your advice I just feel heart broken

• Thanks for not answering my question because I would have probably felt discouraged. I don't know why I bothered to ask but thank you for your advice I appreciate it:)

• You're welcome 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't remember how long or why because I forgot (: whole point no?

What Guys Said 6

• i think i just got over mine..
    it took me 3 months to do so ,,, i do still love her and care for her a lot but my heart doesn't hurt when i think about her anymore and i don't feel like crying when i remember that i lost her, and i finally accepted that she is out of my life.
    our relation was an affair from both sides (her and i are married to other partners) and we loved each other so much but she kept saying hurtful things to me and never bothered herself to apologize or show me at least that she cares about me,,, she would go away for a week or so then come back and act as if nothing happened.
    after the third time i broke up with her. i just dont feel loved and cared for anymore.
    my story is so long and complicated (please dont judge from what you've read)

• You never forget, but you can learn from it and move on. How long it takes to be ready to move on us dependent on you and the relationship you had.

• I broke up with my woman of 2 years. cried for the thirty minute drive home, then cleaned up and sex with some awesome ladies. I didn't feel sad at all after that initial 30 minutes. she meant a lot, sure, but life goes on.

• remember the break up r u free tonight

• Alzheimers is the best way to forget

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!