Why does my ex boyfriend only texts me at night?

So a few a days ago my ex boyfriend started texting me every night and still does but he doesn't text me during the day and I'm just really confused because he was the one who broke up with me. He told me that after we broke up it was really difficult on him and he couldn't stop thinking about me. He also asked me if I was okay with him wearing a necklace I had bought him. I'm really confused. Is he just playing with me?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he's playing you, he probably took you for granted and regrets his desicion. But still be careful, his habit of messaging only during the night sounds strange.

Most Helpful Girl

• From my own experience, during the day he has a social life - hanging out with his friends and maybe other girls, having fun, stuff like that - and at night he gets bored, he has nothing to do and decides to play with you a little. Don't trust these types of humans. Don't be their second choice and the person they think about when they get bored. You deserve much better.

What Guys Said 1

• He's busy daytime with his new girlfriend.

What Girls Said 1

• Personally from me I feel like he liked being with you but just not being able to other girls so yeah I think he's playing but he dose miss you