Do you like when a girl/guys plays hard to get?

I've always wondered this because playing hard to get may come across as I dont like you or if they know you're playing hard to get, after a while you might get bored.
I sometimes play hard to get and its difficult because it may come across as I'm not interested when I am 😅😂

843

Most Helpful Guy

• Be Girls or Guys, we only put a lot of efforts to things which we dont easily get. If I am readily available, if I show too much interest, if I show you lot of affection and care - You will start taking me for granted.

So the answer is we all love challenges. iF a guy doesn't respond to your text or seems uninterested to you, your mind will start thinking about him oh why this guy dint text me back... and you will happen to text him again. And there would be guys who would flood you with messages and you won't even bother to open his profile or text and keep it unopened.

So I hope you get it.

• This is so true in my experience. There's a guy playing hard to get with me right now and it's driving me insane. Problem is I can't stop thinking about him☹️

Most Helpful Girl

• It can honestly be super annoying and frustrating... a little bit can be fun at first as a way of flirting and presenting yourself to a new guy, but if it persists for too long, it can sometimes feel like the guy isn't actually interested in you and is just playing with your emotions. Personally I would rather flirt and be a bit closed off but still open enough to show that you're interested so that it is more interesting for the guy as well as yourself
    ... also the "chase" is one of the best parts of trying to get a partner or get someone's attention, but playing hard to get is not the way to do that because it's only one person chasing after the other, it should almost be like both sides chasing after the other with flirtatious banter!

What Guys Said 42

• Tbh I don't like when someone plays hard. It doesn't always mean that when the person is playing hard that he/she is not interested. He might be getting mixed signals from your side because of which he might be just confused what exactly you want.

in my opinion if you really like someone then it must not feel bored. From other point of view he might wanting time to think about it and then take the decision.

Hope it helps.

• Not one bit. I do, however, think it's hilarious when people play games and then complain about only attracting 'players'.

• No I don't.
    There's some guys that enjoys the challenge provided that you don't overdo it.
    But it seems like most kind of have had enough of it...

• Honestly, it would probably have been more popular if it was less used...

• Honestly, I'm too old to play games. Keep it simple and direct, or I'll take it that you're not interested and move on swiftly.

• Hate it, comes off as playing games and trying to force interest, extremely likely to move on from that kind of behavior

• I don't think anyone does. a lot of people just respond to it. It's not that you like the action, but you like what that action says about the person. Like if some unattractive person you didn't even like played hard to get you wouldn't care lol.

• Im not into mind games its immature so ill take it as being curved take my L and shake it off and ignore you and go on with my life

• it is boring.

• This girl was playing hard to get last night, so I left her on seen as simple as that. :p
    Does that answer your question?

• People who don't enjoy the process are sensualist with no capacity for intellectual aesthetics. The mark of the sensualist is immediacy, he has no restraint.

• I have found girls don't know how to play hard to get. I assume they aren't interested and move on. Also I don't play games. So now, if I suspect you are playing hard to get, I also move on. Not got time for games.

• well if she finds the sweet spot of not beung too hard and being too easy yeah

• I do like a bit of a challenge, but some girls take it too far, like when you're having sex and they're still like "stop it, I don't even know you" like stop playing girl

• Nah on a serious note, guys are only willing to try so hard, so don't play too hard to get

• No, i don't. ☺️💕

It is frustrating.

• Not me

• I love it... mind games are my shit if a girl plays hard to get it's just gold for me

• I don't like playing games

• it's so dumb

• Hate it.

• This must be a joke

• no it leads a guy into believing she doesn't like him and sends mixed signals

• I actually hate it

• I love it, its confusing.
    And if people think its stupid... Well I am stupid, so no arguing there...

• No. It's stupid. In fact, it can have a reverse effect. When people play hard to get, they can seem to be compensating for something. I desire and respect girls who are direct.

• noooo

• Its too risky as most guys will get bored or feel unwanted

• hey
    wanna exchange numbers?

• When she plays hard to get. She's basically having fun with your emotions

• Turn off. Moving on.

• no please be more direct

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 7

• I've always found this ridiculous. Game playing is such a waste of time and energy, if you like someone then tell them. If they don't treat you right then tell them and walk away.
    It's so petty

• Only to a certain extent. After so far, it gets annoying and I lose interest. I play really hard to get though. Can't lie about that. But if I want you to get me, you'll know.

• Nobody has time for those stupid games

• No I like them to chase me and not to give up easily.

• Honestly if the dude will only like playing hard to get he seems very immature

• For me I PERSONALLY don't do it. I prove to him I like him otherwise he doesn't know he should be spending time on me.

Make him feel special and don't play with his feelings.

However, sometimes it does show him a life without you and you can see the effort he puts into you. Still though, it's kind of a messed up way of doing things.

• i like it. When he plays hard to get i want to chase more. But if he keeps playing that play a lot then it makes me bored.