Dumped by fb message, what do I do?

So after three years of being with my partner, we had some rough patches along the way. My boyfriend decided to break up with me for a few reasons. He did not want to see me face-to-face, so i gave him some space and went to see him myself... but he refused to see me. It is hard for me to accept that after that many years, someone you love dumps you via the internet and doesn't have the balls to see you face-to-face. how do you suggest i deal with someone who is coward enough to not see me?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• the way I am seeing it is he didn't want to do it face to face for a reason. He broke up with you, now move on. you are on the internet calling this man a coward and this and that and saying how you tried to meet him face to face when he wanted to avoid you and you are STILL like ''what do i do?'' stay the hell away from him and move on! you are the type of person to drive past someones house multiple times at 5 am in the morning. people like you just dont move on.

What Guys Said 7

• Move on. Not really worth pining over.

• Same here, there is nothing you can do but waiting
    And thank you
    I know that im not the only one who got dumped by massage after all this years

• Move on.

• Tell him irl to do it there, because on a FB message is stupid.

• move on no one deserves to be dumped over message

• Give me is address and I'll kick his ass for you.

• Move on

What Girls Said 0