I miss my ex. How can I get her back?

Me and my ex dated for a little bit over 2 years. We met in college and we were each other's first. About 4 weeks ago she broke up with me and told me she just hasn't been feeling the same lately and doesn't see herself with me in the future. She also said she still wanted me in her life because I was her best friend and she didn't want to lose me. About 2 weeks after we broke up she texted me saying she had things to give me so we met up and I asked her again if she's sure she doesn't want to be with me and she said she was sticking to her decision. She seemed relaxed and moved on already and I wasn't. I got sad and told her I can't be friends with her just yet because it just doesn't feel normal. She told me she's going to give me my space and not bother me anymore but I still miss her a lot and want her in my life like we used to be. I don't cry anymore thinking about it, I get that we're not together but I'm just not used to not having her around anymore. I've been tempted to contact her but I know that probably won't change anything and will just make me feel worse. Any chance she'll ever want to be with me again?

12

What Girls Said 1

• I an sorry... But she seems sure. Maybe she has found someone else or something.. You have to move on you are getting hurt while trying to get close to her. You have to forget her for a while found yourself get over her and then go try again if u still want ( I don't recommend it) or be friends with hair.

• Thank you! I know it's all said and done but we were together for a good amount of time and we both loyal and respectful to one another and I literally think she's up there when it comes to a good girl and I know she feels the same ways because she even told me when we broke up. You think she'll ever regret or miss me one day and want to come back?

• Thanks for your help!

• You're welcome!

What Guys Said 2

• I doubt it, she's probably moving on. Just try your best and distract yourself from her, like focus on school, work, hobbies etc. That way you don't call her and look like an obsessive ex.

• move on man. it's for the best