Cheating - the effect on guys?

My ex cheated on me with someone I had been close friends with for many years. In all honesty my friends betrayal hurt me much more than my ex partners and I was just wondering if this would be the same or different to guys, if one of your close friends did it?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It's usually worst for guys cuz guys have bro codes. Girls are more used to not trusting one another yet still somehow being friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's the same.

What Guys Said 5

• Well if my girlfriend is a 10 and he smashed I'd punch him then give him a high five.

• Its always the cheater who is most at fault. The other person is simply taking advantage of the opportunity. While I would be royally pissed at my friend, I would be more pissed/disappointed/upset at my girl, and she wouldn't be my girl any longer.

• Respect!! For that awesome dude for such courageous work!! Kudos man

• If my close friend did it, I'd be mad at both of them equally. Angry towards the guy, and resentful/disappointed to the girl.

• Is the emphasis on the cheating or the betrayal?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!