I love having sex with married women?

I'm addicted to having sex with married women - been doing it for many years now. When I first met her she thought I was an asshole without knowing anything about me...6 months went by before I saw her again. I started flirting with her but I didn't know she was married at the time... she ended up telling me she was married that same night. I stopped flirting after she told me but she kept flirting with me. I told her to stop b4 she get herself in trouble. She basically said I'm married but what does that have to do with anything. I told her to stop b4 I bend your ass over and fuck you well... by that time her husband walked in and she slipped me her number. Somehow we ended up working for the same company... she worked the graveyard shift. I only seen her 2x. Her and her family was near my first job... I had no idea I was gonna see her... as soon as she saw me she was happy and kept smiling (I didn't hit yet)... I played it cool and acted like I didn't know she was smiling at me. Her husband kept asking her what are you smiling at. I was doing my side hustle around 2am. She kept texting me because she wanted me to come up to the job (this was the same day I saw her and her family). I told her I'll be up there by 3am. I gets up there... she has a dress on, candles lit, and r&b music playing. I love rough sex. She was in her office sitting in her chair... I pulled my dick out and put it in her mouth... she made it nice and wet... I pulled her dress up bent her over on the desk and fucked the pure shit out of her (she haven't been the same since). 2 years later I was still hitting it... she kept saying she loves me and wanna be with me... I told her to leave her husband... she ended up leaving her husband and kids. We stopped talking a year later. She tried to come back in life 2 years later but I rejected her despite her wanting to have sex multiple times per day.

Was I wrong for telling her to get a divorce knowing I didn't want her?
I love having sex with married women?
3
1