Please help me thank u?

all answers are greatly appreciated :)

please help me thank u?please help me thank u?please help me thank u?please help me thank u?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• just don't try to be anything be yourself and learn from your mistake and treat him like a prince that he deserves you messed up once don't do it again and show him that you trust him even if it bothers you let him know after why would he be there with you to help you and be with you so if you got problems let him help you solve it trust me I been through this before also on your first date don't try to be anybody cause he fell for you cause you were you you know lol you'll be fine hope everything goes well

• also about him dating someone else don't worry about it he said he's going to he's going to a man keeps his word lol

• no but he's completely over me and he has moved on and he's like okay if i'm still single in August then let's go on a date and see if that was a good decision or not

• well just hope he's not then

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he could start dating someone else in 28 days. If he did he wouldn't be worth it. Considering how long you two dated I think the waiting period he's supposed to wait before dating anyone else would be longer than 28 days. He seemed to like you for who you were (aside from the trust issues), so just don't lie to him. Be honest. I don't think he would give you a second chance if he didn't still have feelings for you.

• he really did like me but he moved on completely so if he finds a girl he really likes (which he won't let's be honest it's 28 days) he will be with her

• thank you so much 😊

What Guys Said 5

• you have to really be honest with him,,, tell him exactly how you felt about what happened before and what feelings you have for him now,
    if he will see how sorry you feel about how you treated him and how much you appreciate what he did for you, you will have the best chance.
    remember that he did all those good things to you regardless how you treated him.
    good luck

• If you have trust issues why would you break his trust?
    He trusted you but you didn't, he understood that but then you forced him not to trust you.
    If you want to go on a date with him don't lie and come clean, even if you doubt him doesn't mean you have to take action.
    Tell him you'll try to be more compatible and try to trust him more, have him understand it's a working progress and he'll stick with you. Just don't lie.

• Your'e just not ready for this. Work on yourself first, be a person of success, able to stand on your own two feet, able to find happiness within yourself. Then MAYBE you'll be ready to share some of your life with another.

• dude your just a ass get over your issues. you missed out on a good guy. good luck I wouldn't give you a chance and if he does then he's dumb. you'll get older and be better.

• why wouldn't u give me a chance? could i have specifics please?

• Hell no

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!