How should I deal with this?

so my boyfriend really cares about me and always tries to make our relationship work

he has a female friend that he has a really close relationship with where he tells her "i love u" "i love u so much" "wifey" "bae" "i wish i was with u right now" and is on facetime with her and hangs out with her every other day and they are very flirty

the thing is he puts our relationship first and he has no feelings for her whatsoever and even goes to her for advice for me which says a lot bc guys don't go to girls for advice that they like and he tells me if anything happens that makes me uncomfortable to tell me and he would stop and i did that once and he did

the thing is i wish he did these things w me. i mean e does but i wish he did these with only me. this is a boyfriend girlfriend like relationship and even tho they have no feelings for each other whatsoever i don't like it and it makes me feel like i'm not good enough, and he tells me to tell him when i feel like thsi but i don't want to because it's awkward. i just wish he saw these things as meaningful because when he does them with me i feel like they aren't as special and I don't know what to do.. help!
How should I deal with this?
4
0