How do guys act after a breakup?

I was dating this guy and we had a really good thing going. He told me that he's always wanted to be with me and we got together. He told me I was his ROD and that he felt like he could genuinely vibe with me. We talked about our future and all of that together. He even told me he loved me. However, we didn't even last over a month. A few weeks into us dating, he because very distant and we slowly just stopped talking to each other. He would constantly leave me on open and would never return my texts. Then he broke up with me, not giving me a solid reason why but he said I fell too fast when he was the one who told me he loved me first. When he broke up with me he was being so rude and had unnecessary attitude with me. Keep in mind, I was a nothing but a good girlfriend to him, yes maybe a little annoying at times, but I always held it down. I wanted to talk in person to see what was going on but he didn't even want to do that (yes he broke up with me over text). Like honestly, I don't know what went wrong, he was all for me. I see on twitter he constantly stays liking girls pictures, he even liked one of my tweets but unliked it fast. I posted something about a song and soon saw he was listening to the same song. He won't even unsave any of the nudes I sent him.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy, on the outside I look tough. I act as if there's no change. On the inside im in so much pain that i can't handle. I cry alone. Sometimes the pain is so great i cry not at all. I have a stone face. In the end, as an outlet for my pain i become permiscous. I have as much sex as possible because its the only thing left of my self esteem. I figure, i can build myself up from the worth that comes from being sexual attractive to someone else. Then i hit the gym. Get buff. And have sex. The pain slowly fades. It takes a year. If i love her the pain never goes away.

What Guys Said 6

• I mean you can't really label all guys under one category, yeah some of us are dicks but some are really sweet and fragile. I'm sorry that he treated you so terribly cus that sucks and I kind of know how you feel, I dated my best friend one time and just never really felt the connection, to me we were still just friends and I tried to explain that to her but it was still hard when she broke up with me! I still think if her as one of my closest friends even though she won't give me the light of day and it's been almost 2 years, it hurts every time I see her and she just shrugs her shoulders and turns away. I've been with my current girlfriend for a little over a year now and sometimes I end up even complaining or crying over my breakup with my friend, I'm so lucky that she has helped me. I hope that kind of shows that we too can be sensitive and aren't
    all dicks. But I'm sure you'll find a sweet caring guy who loves you just as much maybe even more then you love him

• He found someone else. Move on. The explanation behind his behaviour is that there's someone else, so he doesn't need you no more. Hence he's acting a jerk. Plus he is one. He doesn't want you to chase him, that you really shouldn't be doing.

• I honestly don't believe he found someone else. Maybe he did stuff with someone else, but found another girl, no. He's liking multiple girls pictures.

• We go to a bar and dance then meet a new girl, while the girl we just broke with has locked herself inside her room looking at the selfies we took together and crying.

yup we're such Aholes.

• hurt

• depends on the guy and the break up

• I didn't get the pleasure of a normal break up since mine was filled with head games, hot and cold flirting, constantly cancelled plans, and her having to help me "move on" by cutting contact only to hit me up the next day because she's bored.
    So I too wonder what I would act like after a breakup.

What Girls Said 0