How do guys act after a breakup?

I was dating this guy and we had a really good thing going. He told me that he's always wanted to be with me and we got together. He told me I was his ROD and that he felt like he could genuinely vibe with me. We talked about our future and all of that together. He even told me he loved me. However, we didn't even last over a month. A few weeks into us dating, he because very distant and we slowly just stopped talking to each other. He would constantly leave me on open and would never return my texts. Then he broke up with me, not giving me a solid reason why but he said I fell too fast when he was the one who told me he loved me first. When he broke up with me he was being so rude and had unnecessary attitude with me. Keep in mind, I was a nothing but a good girlfriend to him, yes maybe a little annoying at times, but I always held it down. I wanted to talk in person to see what was going on but he didn't even want to do that (yes he broke up with me over text). Like honestly, I don't know what went wrong, he was all for me. I see on twitter he constantly stays liking girls pictures, he even liked one of my tweets but unliked it fast. I posted something about a song and soon saw he was listening to the same song. He won't even unsave any of the nudes I sent him.
How do guys act after a breakup?
Add Opinion