Has anyone ever tried to get their ex back?

Has anyone ever tried to get their ex back? What did you do and did it work?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I worked really hard to get my ex back after she dumped me and it was the worst thing I ever did. There is a reason you are exes, probably because there are compatibility problems. Go find a new guy and you will quickly forget about the ex. ...guaranteed!

• What did you do and why was it the worst thing?

Very good point about exes being exes for a reason.

• You have to understand that people can't be "fixed". If the problems that led to your breakup were minor then you may work it out., but if there are incompatibilities that exist in personality or character that may not be so easily resolved. It's very important that both people in the relationship be themselves and not try to change their behavior just to please the other. That's when you will know it's the real thing. When you can both be yourselves and be happy with that.

• Very Very true! Thanks!

What Guys Said 3

• And what do you mean, " has any1 ever tried to get there ex back?" aka you left him and now want him back, or you guys just broke up and you want him back?

• We just broke up. And I'm sure about getting back together with him. I'm just looking for other people's experiences.

• She left me for some1 else. We were together for a long time, 2 years, serious relationship. Chased her for 7 months. Then gave up.

• Tried everything possible after a 2 1/2 year relationship for about 2 months. Then lost my mind basically, and gave up. I don't even think I'd give her the time of day now.

• Same here

• Ya I know people change, but I just feel used.. forgotten.. taken advantage of kinda? She's the ugly duckling turned swan. I thought she was cute, and liked her for all the right reasons. But, now that she's hot, she wants someone better looking. I am a good guy, I love unconditionally.. I hope you do find happiness.

• Thanks, I wish you the same happiness!

What Girls Said 1

• I was with a guy for 6 months. One day he stopped talking to me. I would occasionally send him texts or try to call him to say hi and hoped all was well with him. He totally ignored me. Then I let it go for a few more weeks and tried again. This time he answered. We spoke for about 30 minutes but he said he did not want to date or have a relationship. Tha't s fine because I am moving on.