Just broken up with boyfriend and could do with some advice?

I'll give the full details below:
Three years on and off we have been in a relationship. I'm the last few months he drifted, started liking provocative pictures of his ex from a while ago on Instagram as well as other girls he knows. It upset me greatly. We never really spoke, and when I eventually plucked up the courage to send him a message, having being afraid to do so he would tell me to go away. We never went out like we used to and I felt useless.
i don't know how to feel about this break up all I do know is I'm not finding it easy. I will still look at girls Instagrams to see what they have posted as I now feel inferior to them. I don't want to do this but I can't control myself 🙃.
My ex says he feels no need for sexual contact and doesn't know how he feels about everything. He popped up this morning saying he felt empty without me but doesn't know how he truly feels.
I need help with the comparison to other females, and preferably a non-professional diagnosis of what my ex could possibly have going on in his head. He's always been this way, but I am so confused.
11
0