Would you hurt your SO to make them move on?

Would you intentionally hurt your girlfriend or boyfriend, because you're in a bad situation and you feel they need to move on or find someone else?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex boyfriend did this to me and it worked. I moved on but I'm still in pain even after 3 years. He became cold and cruel. He said awful things to me in the end that made me realize he probably never cared about me. He even told me he was fucking a married girl. He told me he didn't love me and that I was not the one for him. He told me he used me for sex and that it didn't mean anything when he said he loved me. He said it was lust. That hurt a Lot

• What a douche

• I don't think nothing else compares to what he said and did. If I told you you'd probably cry

• *hugs

Most Helpful Guy

• No you tell them that. If you hurt them it stays with them for however long until they discover the truth and then it hurts more. You've seen it before in the movies it happens.

What Girls Said 2

• no I would talk to them and tell them how I feel. Not to say they won't get hurt but I wouldn't be intentionally.

• No. That would do more damage than good

• Why don't people understand that?

What Guys Said 1

• Why would you being in a bad situation mean that they need to move on?

• Because they are dumb